The Tilak Chronicle looks to build an extensive network of individuals and organizations from various walks of life, furthering the intellectual, social, economic, scientific, technological and cultural progress of India and South Asia. The idea is to be a platform connecting all such hands and minds, cultivate mutual understanding, and facilitate cross-sector discussions and collaborations.
As a part of this process, The Tilak Chronicle offers memberships, both individual and institutional, and thought partnerships to persons and organizations across South Asia. Membership with TTC brings the following benefits* –
- Lifelong access to the media platform for publishing one’s articles, with a guaranteed 24-hour headline status for each published article.
- Online promotion and cross-sharing of one’s content/work(s) beyond TTC.
- An exclusive opportunity to create a mini web-series, on a topic of one’s expertise and/or choice, produced and promoted by TTC.
- Higher preference for position of keynote speaker or panelist at TTC events.
- An opportunity to network with other thought leaders at TTC members-only events.
- Paid services like research support and online reputation management at discounted prices.
|Individual Membership||INR 50,000 + GST for a period of 5 years|
|Institutional Membership||INR 1,00,000 + GST for a period of 5 years|
|Young Individual Membership (Age < 40 years)||INR 25,000 + GST for a period of 5 years|
For memberships and related queries, please write to us at email@example.com.